“There is no such thing as bad weather only inappropriate clothing.” (old Swedish saying)
For the children’s comfort and safety it is essential that your child is dressed appropriately every day they come Treetops.
The registration fee is £75.00 and for this we provide every child with their own special treetops kit.
This includes the following.
- High quality Waterproof jacket and dungarees
- A special treetops rucksack for all their belongings
- A water bottle
- A soft seat
- All food and refreshments:Breakfast – comprising of cereals or porridge.
Morning snack – fresh fruit and milk.
Lunch – Daily fresh meals are provided by our outside catering company, Union of Genius with healthy nutrition meals such as – wholesome soups, casseroles and mild curry dishes followed by yoghurt, berries and purees.
Afternoon snack – comprising of sandwiches, veggie sticks and dips and fresh fruit
In warm weather the children also need:
- Long sleeve top and long trousers (these are to prevent scratches and stings, the children will not get too hot under the shade of the canopy)
- Jumper or sweatshirt in case the weather turns colder
In cold weather the children need:
- Lined wellies, snow boots or waterproof walking boots
- A thermal layer including leggings and a long-sleeve top (Merino wool recommended)
- Long, thick wool socks
- A thin long-sleeved top
- A warm wool jumper or fleece
- Jogging bottoms
- Gloves or mittens,
- A warm hat and scarf