This website privacy notice describes how Chapter One Childcare (UK) Limited protects and makes use of the information you give us when you use this website/app.
If you are asked to provide information when using this website, it will only be used in the ways described in this privacy notice.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
The Data Protection Officer with responsibility for monitoring this privacy notice is Jon Gillam.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Personal information regarding child/ren in your care, for example their name and date of birth
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information relating to special offers and surveys
Your data will only be stored for the duration of application process and will then be destroyed. If your application is successful this will then fall in line with our nursery retention policy which you can request to view via email at email@example.com
We will never share your data with third parties without your prior consent.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services, we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To contact you regarding your child/ren in your care
- To contact you via email, telephone or email for market research reasons
How we collect information Cookies
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package to help improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website
- Test content on our website
- Store information about your preferences so that the website can present information that is relevant and interesting
- Recognise when you return to our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We will always hold your information securely and follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/