WE’RE HIRING Chapter One Childcare (UK) Limited has an exceptional reputation and have been providing childcare for 14+ years across the UK, and with exciting growth plans ahead we’re looking for Practitioners and Senior Practitioners to join our team!
We have a very strong ethos and passion for outdoor learning throughout Chapter One Childcare (UK) Limited. For you to consider applying for this post you must be an outdoor person with a caring and outgoing personality. Show a keen willingness to learn and take on new ideas as well as implement your own.
We strive for excellence as reflected in all of our grades across Chapter One and will accept nothing less than your all.
With impressive facilities and exceptional standards of care, this is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced individual looking to further their nursery skills with an opportunity for further promotion through monitoring of practise.
To be successful in one of our roles at Chapter One Childcare (UK) Limited you will ideally be HNC qualified or equivalent, although free training is available.
Knowledge of Care inspectorate & SSSC standards and an understanding of inspections is beneficial but not essential. You will be an excellent communicator, achievement oriented, well organised, and motivational to others, with attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
Hours : we are looking for both full-time, part-time and bank staff due to popular demand of nursery places. Staff Benefits:
- Paid staff training to progress your personal development
- Paid training costs SVQ3 or equivalent
- Competitive rates of pay
- Performance related rewards schemes
- Full Induction Programme
- 50% discount on childcare within the company
- Bonus Christmas holidays afters first years’ service
- Bonus holidays after 5 & 10 years’ service
- Opportunity to progress and grow with the company
- Smart uniform supplied
- Comfortable staff room for you to relax on break with tea, coffee and biscuits provided
- Fully paid glamourous staff awards nights on an annual basis
- Opportunity to spend time within other Chapter One settings, including our fully outdoor nursery, Chapter One Treetops
- Christmas and Birthday treats
- Seasonal treats, Easter eggs, Christmas calendars etc.
- The best part of all is being part of the passionate Chapter One team
The nursery also benefits from a handyman, company accountant, contract cleaners and catered food so you can fully focus only on the children in your care.
This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to join a growing nursery with outstanding facilities.
To apply for one of our roles please download and complete the Job Application Form below, and send to email@example.com.