Chapter One Childcare (UK) Limited has been providing childcare for 14+ years across the UK and now also in the Middle East in Oman.
We have a passion for the outdoors and outdoor learning and believe in letting the children see the world through the different seasons and understand the changes that happen.
Our Treetops camp includes a variety of activities and is changing all the time to adopt new activities that staff or the children think up. Including swing tyres, climbing trees, camp fires, mud kitchens, open ended resources etc.
We currently have availability at our Country Park Treetops camp and are looking for individuals that have an enthusiasm for the outdoors and early learning, and show a keen willingness to learn and take on new ideas as well as implement your own.
With impressive facilities and exceptional standards of care, this is a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced individual looking to further their skills with an opportunity for further promotion through monitoring of practise.
To be successful in one of our roles at Chapter One Childcare (UK) Limited you will ideally be HNC qualified or equivalent, although free training is available (terms and conditions apply). We’re also happy to accept candidates that aren’t qualified but they will need to have a willingness to undertake training and an enthusiasm for the outdoors.
Knowledge of Care inspectorate & SSSC standards and an understanding of inspections is beneficial but not essential. You will be an excellent communicator, achievement oriented, well organised, and motivational to others, with attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
Positions available: Practitioners and Support Workers
Hours : Full-time
Staff benefits include:
- Paid staff training to progress your personal development
- Paid training costs SVQ3 or equivalent
- Competitive rates of pay
- Performance related rewards schemes
- Full Induction Programme
- 4 day working week
- 50% discount on childcare within the company
- Performance based bonus Christmas holidays afters first years’ service
- Bonus holidays after 5, 10 and 15 years’ service
- Opportunity to progress and grow with the company
- Smart uniform supplied – high quality outdoor uniform provided and an annual outdoor clothing allowance
- Tea, coffee and biscuits provided for break times
- Opportunity to spend time within other Chapter One settings
- Christmas and Birthday treats
- Seasonal treats, Easter eggs, Christmas calendars etc.
- The best part of all is being part of the passionate Chapter One team
The nursery also benefits from a company accountant, contract cleaners and catered food so you can fully focus only on the children in your care.
This is a great opportunity for committed individuals to join a growing nursery with outstanding outdoor (and indoor) facilities.
To apply for one of our roles please download and complete the Job Application Form below, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.